Private customers may buy S-Group's general gift cards from Prisma and Sokos as well as small shops such as S-market, Alepa and Sale. Gift cards are available near the cash desks.
- The cards are valid for 24 months from top-up or previous instance of purchase.
- You may check the card balance at the cash desk (and also print out a receipt).
- Top-up must be between €10 – €250. The customer may decide the sum themselves.
- The clerk enters the gift card sum and top-up date on the card's accompanying cardboard.
- Or, the clerk may also ask the customer to enter the sum and date.
- The card cannot be topped up.
- Cards can now be purchased from all S Group locations, such as Prisma, Sokos and small shops.
- Cards are available on stands near the cash desks.
General card instructions
- Top-ups are not eligible for Bonus but paying with a card is if the customer is entitled to receive Bonus.
- The customer will get the payment method benefit if they pay for the card using the S-Etukortti Card.
- Staff discounts cannot be applied to top-ups.
- Cards are not refundable and no change is given for it.
- Card value cannot be deposited to the S Account, however it can be used for paying for the membership fee
- Cards can be used to pay for Veikkaus products if the S Group location and cash register system accept cards as a payment method.
- If the product purchased with the card is returned, the sum is refunded as a new card.
- Cash refunds of less than €10 are possible.
- If the product has been purchased with both a card and another payment instrument, the sum paid with the other payment instrument is first returned to that instrument