Order and delivery terms and conditions
Invoices may be delivered on paper or as e-invoices. The invoicing details are entered on the order form. The ordering party shall give notice well in advance about any changes in the company’s invoicing details.
The net payment term is 14 days; the customer may, however, pay the invoice before the due date, in which case the gift cards will also be delivered to the ordering party sooner.
Handling the details of a new customer takes approximately two business days.
Delivery terms and conditions
The gift cards will be delivered to the ordering party when the payment has been registered in the gift card system. We do not deliver shipments to private addresses. Purchased gift cards cannot be returned.
The gift cards will be delivered via United Parcel Service. The delivery time is 2 - 4 working days, depending on where the ordering party is located. As the deliveries are delivered by hand, the delivery details must include the street address and the addressee’s name. A shipping fee calculated by weight will be added; the minimum fee is €10.
Receipt of delivery
The ordering party shall check the number of cards delivered and the serial numbers indicated on the cards. The 19-digit serial number runs consecutively, apart from the last digit, which is a checksum.If there are any deviations in the number of cards or their serial numbers, the cards in the lot in question must not be used before contacting the Gift Card Service at tel. +358 (0)10 76 82053 or email@example.com. Any complaints must be submitted immediately.
The gift cards are valid for 24 months from their activation date. Each instance the card is used extends the period of validity by 24 months. If no activation date is indicated on the cardboard holder of the gift card, the party ordering the cards shall mark the activation date on the cardboard holder for each gift card. Please refer to the cover note for the activation date.
About the gift cards
The value of a reloadable gift card can be set between €10 and €250. The S Group also has fixed-value gift cards (worth €10, €20, €50 and €100) whose value is printed on the cover of the card.
- The gift cards can be used for payment at all S Group outlets.
- The gift card is valid for 24 months from reloading or the last time it was used.
- The gift card may be used to pay for smaller sums than the balance on the card. The remaining balance will be printed on the sales receipt. The remaining balance and period of validity can be checked at all S Group outlets in Finland.
- Lost, stolen or expired gift cards will not be replaced.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Purchasing a gift card does not accumulate Bonus. However, it is possible to accumulate Bonus when paying with a gift card by presenting the S-Etukortti Card during the purchase.
If you opened this page from the ordering form, you can proceed with the order by closing this browser tab.